These days, there is a gadget for almost anything. There are water bottles that connect to your bluetooth, toothbrushes that take photos of your mouth and egg trays with wifi…yep, that’s a thing. We are not advocating buying egg trays that communicate with you’re phone but we are all about making “Mom Life” easier by any means necessary. So here is a list of 7 of the best gadgets for your home…
*This blog contains affiliate links.
1. NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender System, $49.88
Add this to your kitchen to help you stay away from your kids’ snacks with healthy smoothies, juices, soups and more. It can blend, chop and puree. It will quickly become the most used gadget on your kitchen counters.
2. Echo (2nd Generation) Smart speaker with Alexa, $99.99
Tell Alexa to play some soothing jazz, order your groceries for the week or ask how the hell do you use area models to solve your kid’s math homework. This gadget can do more than you can imagine. Whatever you use it for, the new Echo will be a welcome edition to your home.
3. Roku Premiere HD and 4K UHD Streaming Media Player, $74.95
“Netflix and Chill”…but actually chill. Need we say more??? What’s better than bingeing on your favorite Netflix show after a long day of momming? Need to get a quick workout in at home? Download Daily Burn and pick a program to follow.
4.Instant Pot 6qt/1000W, 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker,$68.99
If you haven’t heard all the rage about the Instapot it is time to get on board because this pot is magic. It has the power to help you make home cooked meals for your family in half the time. It’s also a slow cooker, rice cooker and yogurt maker.
5. iRobot Roomba Vacuuming Robot, $224.99
Imagine a machine that magically vacuums your floors while you sleep or work. Well, you don’t have to imagine it because it actually exist. It’s not cheap but it is worth every penny! Warning…If you have a dog that is not house broken…We do not recommend this product!
6. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, $118.95 (US Version)
Keeping up with a healthy lifestyle is no easy task. Moms don’t have the extra space in their brains to track their food intake, calories burned or pay attention to the kind of sleep they are getting (if they are even getting any). But this cute little gadget will do all of that for you and set you on the right track towards your fitness goals.
7. Tile Pro with Replaceable Battery, 2 pack, $51.93 Mom brain is not a joke and if you suffer from it you probably lose your keys, your cell phone or wallet on a daily basis. But thanks to this tiny little device you can put a stop to this craziness and never be late again because you can’t find your keys.
This post was originally published on The Mom Forum.
Leave a Reply